Welcome to David Ogrin Golf
David Ogrin is a retired PGA tour professional embarking on a mission to share the love of golf with anyone who will listen, and even some who won't. A believer in Jesus Christ, a Texas A&M Aggie (c/o 1980) and a proud grandfather, Ogrin is now working nation-wide, teaching and building the game of golf through instruction, radio broadcasts, ministry and other speaking events. In the summer David is the Director of Instruction at Three Crowns Golf Club in Casper, Wyoming. In the winter David is the assistant golf coach at Texas Lutheran University in Seguin, Texas. Either way David is available to help you with your golf game. You can hear David and co-host Greg Crawford on the CO Golf Show on Blog Talk Radio Sunday evenings at 11:00 central time.
Latest from the Blog
1. During the practice round Rory didn't take any practice swings.
2. One student estimates that about half of the field uses the line on the ball to aim on putts and about half didn't.
3. They swing so easy.
4. They often put several minutes in between shots on the range.
5. Warm up with very short swings, work through the bag and come back to end with some wedges.
6. Smooth tempo.
7. A better player said he wasn't impressed by the shots they hit and felt that he could hit the same shots.